We look forward to a great year of learning with MVPS Students!
As you begin settling into the year, we have 5 tips to make the most of your virtual school year.
- Develop a strong partnership with your teacher. The MVPS teacher is your greatest resource providing academic resources and support, encouragement, and individualized learning tips for your student. Just ask, and your teacher will be glad to assist you!
- Participate in events as much as possible. By joining families at events, you will make connections with other families to enjoy on your virtual school journey.
- Create a schedule/daily plan that works for you. Know that it will take time to find a schedule that fits your student(s).
- Set aside a block of time each week to review the curriculum objectives and plans for the upcoming week. Make notes and acquire the resources you need to be prepared.
- Allow for variety in your day by planning short outings to a local library, park, or zoo. By doing so, your daily routine will avoid becoming mundane.
Bonus – follow us on social media and share your journey with us!
Have a wonderful start to the school year.
See you at an event soon.
For more event information, please see the MVPS Calendar. Register and join us!