You must meet specific state and program requirements to attend Maize Virtual Preparatory School K-12.
Student eligibility requirements are determined by the Kansas Department of Education.
Before applying, review the following eligibility requirements carefully to determine whether your student(s) is(are) eligible to participate in grades Kindergarten through 12th for the 2017-18 school year.
Applications are received and reviewed on a first come first serve basis until enrollment capacity has been met.
- Kindergarten: Any student applying for kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before August 31st in the school year for which they are applying.
- First Grade: Any student applying for first grade must be six (6) years old on or before August 31st in the school year for which they are applying.
- Proof of Age:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate (not hospital issued)
- Passport (copy)
- Proof of Residency:
- Utility bill dated within the past 90 days or rental agreement
- Mortgage or lease agreement
- Current property tax statement
- Report Card: The most recent Report Card, except for students who have always been homeschooled.
- Immunization Record:
- Current Immunization Record (State requirement)
- Religious Exemption
- Physical: Required for students 9 years old and under, if first year enrolled in a Kansas school.
- Proof of Age:
- You must reside in the state of Kansas and provide acceptable proof of residency to be eligible for application to MVPS.Prior Public Schooling Limitations
All students who have previously attended public, private, or home school are eligible to apply.
- Note: Students expelled from their current school are not eligible to attend MVPS K-12
If you have any questions please call Maize Virtual Preparatory School at 316-462-8800